Production and erection of house elements
The production of house elements means that the parts of the house framing – external and internal walls, intermediate floors and roof elements – are produced in the factory according to the project. House elements are erected on the construction site, and after erection, other specific part and finishing tasks can begin.
The package includes:
- Wall elements:
- External wall elements: insulated and covered from the outside with cladding material (boarding, facade slab, etc.). Electrical conduits and boxes, internal plasterboard, windows, flashings and window sills have been installed.
- Internal wall elements: the closed plate-covered elements have been filled with mineral wool at the factory and electrical conduits and boxes have been installed.
- Intermediate floor elements: filled with mineral wool, covered with chipboard, ceiling plaster and battens are installed on the construction site
- Roof elements and/or roof materials: insulated roof elements, where the gaps between the roof beams are filled with mineral wool, the roofing underlay and the vented batten are installed on top of the beams. On the construction site, the roof covering material and layers below the vapour barrier film (ceiling battens and ceiling plaster) have to be installed.
- Balcony elements
- Terrace elements
- Balcony and terrace railings
All of the above are delivered to the construction site and assembled. As a result of the work, the house is complete on the outside and ready for plastering on the inside.
In addition to the production and erection of house elements, we also offer turnkey solutions in cooperation with our partners. The turnkey solution includes all the tasks and services for the final completion of the house.
- Product drawings
- Construction of foundation
- Production and erection of house elements
- Installation of loose wool
- Electrical work
- Ventilation works
- Installation of heating equipment
- Wall and ceiling construction and plaster installation
- Interior completion
- Installation of fencing
- Landscaping works
Production of elements and erection works in foreign countries
Timbhaus OÜ is experienced and ready for the production and erection of house elements in foreign countries as well.
Work phases when ordering ahouse
- Start of the project
The project can be a project designed by the customer’s architect or a project selected from our portfolio.
Based on the solution chosen by the customer, the entire project budget is established.
On the basis of the project, the manufacturing drawings of the elements are designed, and the production of house elements starts in the house factory. If the customer has also ordered the construction of the foundation, we start production at the same time as the construction of the foundation on the worksite. The customers can also arrange the construction of the foundation themselves.
- Transport and installation
When the house elements are completed, they are packed on a truck and transported to the site where the house will be erected. By that time, the foundation work is fully complete.
- Works on the site
Depending on the volume of ordered works, specific part and finishing tasks will be continued. These can be e.g. exterior and interior completion of the house, construction works of specific parts (heating, ventilation, electricity, water and sewerage). The specific scope of work has been agreed upon with the customer during budgeting.
When the agreed work is completed, everything is reviewed together with the customer and an instrument of delivery and receipt is signed. The customer is provided with the documentation necessary for applying for a permit of use and all the necessary use and maintenance manuals.